18.5.10

The Creator's Project

WOW!




WOW AGAIN!

This website is exactly what the world is hungry for. I personally cannot get enough of this insight into the brilliant creative minds around the world. I am thoroughly impressed by what this new partnership between Intel and Vice is trying to accomplish for culture through multimedia. They have translated the artistic visions of the worlds most brilliant creators into a digestible web medium giving them an avenue of exposure and accreditation that they deserve. I hope this site will transform pop culture and give consumers an enlightened artistic direction through which to best invest their time and capital. I cannot get my eyes off of my computer screen, especially these creator profiles (My favorite so far) and simply must blog about the enormous potential I see here for a new media revolution.


The website's design is fabulous, they integrate all aspects of social media and web consumption into one platform. They have a gorgeous windowpane that houses a plethora of unique video profiles, short bios, and detailed project overviews for over 40 of the most respected creatives in the world. They also plan to continue to follow and provide updates on every one of their "Creators".

The Creator's Project seems to be one of the most brilliantly orchestrated media sponsorships I've ever seen. So HUGE props Intel and Vice I think I'm going to buy your stock right now. The homepage links up to the most recent content on their Blog, Creators, and Events pages, keeping followers up to date on the most current news related to the multidimensional project and its mountain of contributors. The promise of "coming soon" creators is overwhelming, but a promise that huge is enough to make me check back every day.

The Project plans to manifest itself in the physical world in just over a month, right outside my door at their New York City 80,000 sq foot performance space hosted at Milk Studios on June 26th. I hope to be able to stop by in my few hours layover flying between New Zealand and Ireland :) Although I'm certain It won't be enough time to enjoy it in full so I might have to make a trip to Brazil in August as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment